Originally Posted by Jon
I have SeoPressor and I love it. But my website is loading very slow and I found out it is SeoPressor is the cause.
Average load time with SeoPressor is 24 seconds and with SeoPressor disabled the average load time is 1.5 seconds.
Anybody else is having this issue? And suggestions what can I do to stop this?
Ps. Don't forget to checkout the poll as well.
[QUOTE=mmshehzad;9514]Deciding whether to use social media marketing or search engine optimisation (SEO) to drive online sales has been a tricky decision in the past. However, no decision is need now. Both social media and SEO are essential in creating online awareness and and completing online goals.
Social media has always provided the perfect platform for branding and social interaction, but now, it seems it may also contribute directly to search engine rankings, making SEO and
It is indeed old news to proclaim that the internet is changing; the internet has never been static and so, at least you would think, it is a self evident proposition. Having got that out of the way, I do believe that the internet is changing more rapidly right now than at any time in its history. It is changing in ways specifically designed to weed out the activities of spammers of all kinds.
Google, I believe, is busy working with Google+ and other social mechanisms to create an
Many people who start a small business will have the TECHNICAL KNOW HOW to enable them to make a product or provide a service to a business (B2B) or to a consumer (B2C). In many cases they will have acquired this TECHNICAL KNOW HOW working for their employer and one day realize that they are working really hard but not getting the same rewards as their employer.
This motivates them to start up their own small business and usually in the same geographical area and in direct competition with
Originally Posted by linaliza930
hi, Im a total newbie who is starting out as an SEO writer and I just had a potential client ask me if I am capable of writing SERP copy. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what SERP copy is... could that be article or text written in html?? Can someone please help me?
Each blogger sometimes has to write posts on specific topics, and it can be difficult to find many interesting and fascinating information. The first is to take care of the reader, the benefits for him the job. But what if the post is not that attractive and dry?
Let's imagine such a situation Ė you write post about BMW, but it turns not attractive, without spice (although the subject can be quite interesting). You can publish it as it is, leave it on then (hoping that inspiration will appear
Here are few methods which business owners can use to manage their online reputation:
1. You must first know where your business stands: If you donít know where your company is listed online, then there is no possible way to communicate with your audience. It is important to have the records of all listings on Google, Yahoo etc. Monitor them regularly to see if people are talking about you or not, if yes, then where? And if no, then why not? Accordingly add review and concerns on your website
Here is a simple 5 Step Process to take you from Search to Success
1. Identify your audience: Find out who is your target audience. Instead of doing what your competition does, try to redefine your search on the target audience, by looking at your current client list. This will help you understand who all are following you. Classify them according to their wants, and serve each category with what they want.
2. Target your audience: Now when youíve found out who your target audience
IT canít be denied that Pinterest has become a new trend on the internet and has spread like a wildfire. Its indeed one of the independent sites to have more than 10 million unique visitors in a month. The attraction soon made it an eye candy to the internet marketing enthusiasts and social media experts. So how really does Pinterest helps in boosting your brandís image on the internet?
In a nutshell, Pinterest is nothing but a visual list of all the internet users. Registered members, a.k.a
Now the clientele for luxury products and services is niche. Luxury brand makers know that it is all about marketing the right product in a right package and to the right channel. For them social media and internet marketing is a learning experience and they can actually secure a good deal if used intelligently, also can cater fine quality to a much larger audience.
Itís actually craftsmanship that sets apart these luxury brands from the normal products. People with huge experience in the
There is lots of benefit of marketing through the videos, letís check out some:
1) You can position your brands with it: Advertising yourself and your brand with videos is one of the best way to present yourself as an expert. It allows your audience to know you better. Videos can truly persuade people compared to what a piece of article can do.
2) The best online selling method: video marketing is considered as one of the best online selling methods for products. They give the audience
There are few simple steps which shows how , when and where you can fully utilise the power of social media by building your brand.
1. Try to go where your audience is present: To build your brand on the social media it is important to identify where your actual audience is, so that you can seeing and trying to meet them. The audience in social media is not just a bunch of teenagers and school goers, but a larger part consists of those over 25 years of age and above. Platforms like
Consumersí tastes, preferences and trends change day by day leaving the business suppliers worried about how to satisfy their customersí needs. For instance, a recent trend has emerged where most consumers shop online for products and they are delivered at their doorstep. There is no need to canvass retail shops and malls looking for the product they want. With a working computer and internet connection, you never have to step a foot outside the door. Since most costumers are getting accustomed
Advancement in technology has brought changes in most spheres of life. With the introduction of computers, people no longer need to go to the market to shop for products. As long as you have a working internet connection and a computer, you can shop at the comfort of your own home and goods will be delivered at your doorstep. With this advancement in shopping trends for consumers, suppliers and manufacturers likewise need to come up with new ways to make sure that customers still have access to
If you recently started a business, you must be in search of the best marketing technique to market your products. You may choose traditional marketing methods such as posters, banners, ads or billboards which may end up draining your funds completely. However, if you are looking for a hassle free marketing technique which will make sure save more money on advertising, you should try internet marketing. Some of the benefits you can accrue from using internet marketing for your business advertising