Thread: FB campaign

Thanks

FB campaign

I set up a nice mobile site and FB campaign for a chain of BBQ restaurants a few months back. I have them on monthly maintenance. The owner is tough to deal with but at this point I don't want to lose the monthly residual. He told me this morning via email that he is thinking of dropping the FB campaign b/c he isn't getting feedback from his customers. He is asking me what I think. How would you respond?

Thanks
    I'm sure you could find a client to replace him who actually wants to build the business instead of standing in the way.

He is looking for you to give him a price break or else he would have just told you he was getting rid of the service. He's waiting for you to come back and say you will lower his monthly fee.

Unfortunately, there are some clients you have to let go. It will get worse down the line. Find someone else to replace him!

Thanks
    I am sure that this is actually works and definitely you get more clients

Thanks
    Facebook provides huge traffic to your website and also it increase brand identity. It provides needful customers for your products.

Thanks
    My ad campaigns that were directing people to a FB page (even if it was a page that was related to a product) had a much better success rate ...

Thanks
    A campaign contains one or more ad sets and ads. You'll choose one advertising objective for each of your campaigns. Ad set: Ad sets contain one or more ads. You'll define your targeting, budget, schedule, bidding and placement at the ad set level. Ad: The creative you use makes up an ad.