Thread: Which hostgator account?

Thanks

Which hostgator account?

I'm at the early stages of building up niche sites. My aim is to eventually have between 50-100 sites.

What would you guys suggest is the best route to go down to diversify my hosting so they they are not all linked together?

What hostgator account would be the best?

Thanks
    Get shared hosting across multiple avenues. Hit up Webhostingtalk and read the threads, look for reviews, find the best deals and sign up.

As thehobbster said, just avoid interlinking.

Thanks
    thanks a lot.... thanks for your information... very much useful for me.... keep on posting...:-)

Thanks
    I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using XnYnZ.com as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

Thanks
    You can also check seohosting. Hostgator and seohosting are owned by same company

Thanks
    HostGator offers Domains Names, Web Hosting, Email Hosting, SSL

Thanks
    I would to go better with Siteground account, better tech support

Thanks
    there are lots of web sites, like ppl above stated, with all kinds of domens