Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110
What is Guest posting & guest posting sites ?

Thread: What is Guest posting & guest posting sites ?

Thanks

What is Guest posting & guest posting sites ?

Hi, friends i want to know about the Off page activity guest posting, how can i do this for increasing the backlink to my site. and also tell me about blogging and its benefits.

Thanks
    Blogging is a great method to obtain a link juice and Guest blogging increases your domain counts and backlinks count.

Thanks
    Guest posting sites are the "lazy blog." The owner does not want to update their blogs, so they ask you to do the updates for them in exchange you can place a backlink on their site.

That sounds like a great deal, but sometimes, those sites are junk. They can down rank your website instead of increasing them. If you want high quality backlinks, you do not need to take those risks. I had found a service which is called Backlinking4SEOSite, they helped me to reach page 1 of Google in 3-5 weeks on many projects. I don't need to do anything as well, they do all the works

Thanks
    Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.
    While the practice of guest posting is getting more and more popular, many people still wonder how it is different from just plain blogging.

Thanks
    You are allowing others to come on your blog and post their articles and blogs. It's a great way to connect your self with the people you want. And it has number of benefits.

Thanks
    Guest blogging is, indeed, one of the powerful ways of building strong, high-quality relationships that may help you in multiple ways, including developing business opportunities and professional connections, setting brand value and, of course, acquisition of link juice.