Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110
Which language is the best for developing a website?

Thread: Which language is the best for developing a website?

Thanks

Which language is the best for developing a website?

There are several languages available for creating a website like Java, .Net, and PHP etc. According to me, the best programming language is PHP and is an open source programming language. It offers various CMS software for developing the website at an easy way and the main reason is that it provides different plug-ins and tools to the developers. Therefore, mostly developers prefer PHP language. And, PHP gives strong security for the payment gateways in the eCommerce based websites.

Thanks
    I prefer .net, but that's just because that was a major area in my degree. I wouldn't say php is really better as I've never encountered something that I couldn't make, or couldn't be taught how to make. I have gotten a lot more into php stuff though too, so I really would like either of those 2

Thanks
    Best Programming Languages to Develop an Ecommerce Website in 2017
    Javascript. The popularity of JavaScript is the because of its dynamic capabilities. ...
    Python. Python has many right things. ...
    PHP. Php is the most widely adopted among the ecommerce website developers across the globe. ...
    HTML. ...
    MEAN. ...
    Java. ...
    CSS. ...
    Ruby.