Thread: Local Video SEO

Thanks

Post Local Video SEO

Hey,

I am looking to rank local biz videos on the first page of GOOGLE not YOUTUBE. I want to take videos that biz owners already have, and have spent a boat load for (one biz paid yellowbook $3400 for a 30 second slide show video) and rank it on page 1 google. I did this method several years ago...before all the panda, penguin crap. I know there has been several wso's on this method...but they are pre-panda. Does anyone know of a wso with step by step method out currently. AND do you think this is still a good biz model.

Thanks

Thanks

Post Re: Local Video SEO

The youtube page is just like any other URL you would try to rank, except for the fact it'll be easier to do because of the authority of the site.

You set the title of the video to include your keyword, include keyword in the description, and in your tags. Then build links to it using a penguin proof method.

Our WSO is at the URL below, in it we discuss tons of local SEO tactics to stay Penguin and Panda proof. Plus we discuss how to land the right kind of clients, how to price them out, and a bunch of other cool stuff. We also include a contract template (the one we use to close with each client), proposal template (same one we use with clients) and a bunch of other stuff.

The info will definitely help you rank that youtube video

Thanks
    You have to start your marketing on youtube. It's the most visited search engine on today, and having your video roaming around out there will surely help you out big time. I don't think there is another way to advertise a video other than youtube and email marketing.

Thanks
    Video Submissions is the best one to boost the level of seo keywords rank ratings.

Thanks
    Yes video submission is very good SEO point of view, we should use our keyword on title of video.

Thanks
    Video marketing one of the best marketing technique one can employ for marketing of his/her business. For video marketing, one can make an attractive video with unique and informative which describes your business. It will also helps in ranking of your website in any search engine.