Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110
Multiple Advertisers, One Phone Number?

Thread: Multiple Advertisers, One Phone Number?

Thanks

Post Multiple Advertisers, One Phone Number?

I was wondering if there was an easy way to do this:

Have a phone number where people would call and choose an option.

1. Tow
    2. Mechanic
    3. Glass repair
    4. Dent removal

and so on...

My question is, can I have 2 advertisers for the towing and every time someone chose option #1, the calls would be evenly directed to each advertiser? So if 50 people chose option #1, Company A would get 25 and Company B would get 25.

This is for a brochure Im making and rather than sell individual ad space on the brochure, I was just going to put up a phone number with different options as mentioned.

Thanks.

Thanks

Post Re: Multiple Advertisers, One Phone Number?

I think your idea needs a little refinement but it could work well as a local service number. One number is all you need.

I would only have one of each service type when you do this though. You want a person who calls your line multiple times for towing to always get the same company so you would need to make a long term agreement with all of them if possible.

I am interested how this turns out and how you finally organize the idea and business.

Thanks
    No one can deny the World is transitioning towards a heavier usage of mobile devices. ... The biggest hurdles in multi-screen mobile advertising are solved with ... In-App involves applications that are installed on mobile phones and tablets