Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 110
JV with me

Thread: JV with me

Thanks

JV with me

I have a significant sum available for investment and my seo/ web design/ general and digital marketing skills a nd knowledge are second to none.

If you have an idea that you could use some help with shoot me a pm and I'll look it over and get back to you.

Thanks
    Hi Dan

Can you show samples of your web design works?

Thank you

Thanks
    Dan if you still have the investment to make to gain huge profit dun hesitate to PM me
    You're Serious About Making Money Online. Deactivate your facebook account.. and start working!!

Thanks
    An Amazing Play: How a JV player helped me to reflect on what is important for youth players.Easy JV Money - How To Make Money With A Joint Venture. Learn How Joint Venture Marketing Helped Me Quickly Set Up A Comfortable 6 Figure Income ...

Thanks
    A Joint Venture (JV) is a business entity created by two or more parties, generally characterized by shared ownership, shared returns and risks, and shared governance. Companies typically pursue joint ventures for one of four reasons: to access a new market, particularly emerging markets; to gain scale efficiencies by combining assets and operations; to share risk for major investments or projects; or to access skills and capabilities.[1]

According to Gerard Baynham of Water Street Partners, there has been a lot of negative press about joint ventures, but objective data indicate that they may actually outperform wholly owned and controlled affiliates. He writes, "A different narrative emerged from our recent analysis of U.S. Department of Commerce (DOC) data, collected from more than 20,000 entities. According to the DOC data, foreign joint ventures of U.S. companies realized a 5.5 percent average return on assets (ROA), while those companies’ wholly owned and controlled affiliates (the vast majority of which are wholly owned) realized a slightly lower 5.2 percent ROA. The same story holds true for investments by foreign companies in the U.S., but the difference is more pronounced. U.S.-based joint ventures realized a 2.2 percent average ROA, while wholly owned and controlled affiliates in the U.S. only realized a 0.7 percent ROA."